Saturday, February 18, 2012

My new hair - before and after





Jumper: River Island
Top: ZARA
Jeans: H&M


Hi everyone!

As mentioned yesterday in my post, Iwent to my hairdresser today and died my hair and finally cut my very long frindge. Let me know what do you think about my new hair style :-) Do I look better or maybe worse :-( Personally, I love my new hair and the colour I have right now.

Jak wspomnialam Wam we wczorajszym poscie, poszlam dzisiaj do fryzjera i ofarbowalam wlosy. Musialam rowniez obciac moja bardzo juz dluga grzywke. Dajcie mi znac co sadzicie o moim nowym stylu :-) Czy Wam sie podoba, czy wygladam lepiej, albo gorzej :-( Osobiscie bardzo mi sie podobaja moje nowe wlosy no i kolor.

Thank you for reading!!

Karolina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...